Non-Surgical Skin Rejuvenation Treatments, Skin Procedures & Scar Minimisation in Melbourne
MELBOURNE’S LEADING TEAM OF PLASTIC SURGEONS AND DERMAL CLINICIANS
The latest in non-surgical skin rejuvenation – including injectables and laser treatments – for:
- Skin rejuvenation
- Scar Minimisation and Scar reduction Treatments
- Reduction of wrinkles
- Eyelid and skin rejuvenation
Non-Surgical Scar Minimisation and Skin Rejuvenation Options for Facial and Eye Rejuvenation
Skincare is now an art and a science, and having the best available laser and skincare technologies can make a tremendous difference in post-surgical healing, scar minimisation and patient comfort.
How our skin treatments are delivered:
- Our Clinic houses a Dermal and Injectable Team.
- The Coco Ruby Skin Team consists of an Aesthetic Physician, a Dermal Clinician and several Senior Injecting Nurses with extensive experience
- The Coco Ruby Skin Team is tertiary-qualified, extensively trained and highly experienced in non-surgical medical aesthetics including the use of injectables and light therapy modalities.
- Our Dermal Clinicians keep up to date with industry standards and the latest trends by attending regular conferences and educational seminars, ensuring that you receive professional and sound advice to have the best skin possible.
We offer Healite II technology for skin rejuvenation and scar healing
Another one of our Non-Surgical Solutions for better skin or post-op healing is the award-winning HEALITE II.
The Healite II is a Light Emitting Diode (LED) phototherapy system using Low-Level Light Therapy (LLLT). It is an extremely relaxing and effective treatment used for a variety of purposes, including post-surgical healing optimisation. It helps improve circulation.
This safe, gentle and pain-free LIGHT Technology treatment assists in healing and helps promote glowing, healthy skin.
HEALITE II IS USED TO:
• Promote skin rejuvenation and speed up healing time
• Treat acne and superficial skin lesions
• Assist psoriasis, pigmentation and rosacea
• Reduce fine lines and wrinkles (anti-ageing and skin firming)
• Reduce pain – The IR red light source can be used to improve local blood circulation and provide temporary relief of muscle and joint pain
• Treat S.A.D. (Seasonal Affective Disorder) – Many clients report feeling happier and calmer after each LED session
Dr Richard Maxwell and his Support Team and our Skin Clinicians all pride themselves on knowledge, professionalism and integrity, to help you get the best outcomes from your procedures.
We offer a high level of quality service and individualised care, to help you achieve the results and skin confidence you are looking for.